Stay At Home Mom Gift Ideas
Do you know a stay at home mom that makes loads of sacrifices for her family and deserves some much needed love? These gifts for stay at home moms can make her feel special and appreciated all year long.
There are sponsored links on this page from which I may get a commission at no added cost to you. For more information, please read my Privacy Statement.
As a stay at home mom myself, there are many days where I feel like I give more than I actually have to give when it comes to my family.
For that reason, some of my favorite gifts to receive are things that help me take care of myself. Because when my tank is full, I have more to give. Which makes me a better mom.
Best Gifts For Stay At Home Moms
I love gifts that help make every day better by giving me something fun to do, or a way to relax.
So here are some great ideas for gifts that a stay at home mom (myself included) will absolutely love.
Comfy Gift Ideas For Stay At Home Moms
After a long day with the kids, I, like many moms, love to curl up on the couch with a good book or a good show. And when I do that, I want to be warm and comfy. So some great gifts for a stay at home moms to feel nice and comfy after a long day of work are the following:
- this nice spa-like robe for every time she gets out of the shower or bath and wants to be warm and comfortable.
- these soft pajamas (which actually have pockets…which I love!) so she can lounge around on the couch or in bed and enjoy a good book or show.
- or a warm sherpa blanket like this one, that is just for her to use so the kids don’t mess it up.
Electronic Ideas For Stay At Home Mom Gifts
Some fun electronics can take mom’s day from drab to fab if you know which ones to pick.
- This Apple Watch will help her stay connected with friends which give her a much needed pick-me-up an break throughout the day.
- These AirPod Pros are one of my favorite gifts of all time, since they allow me to work out without worrying about untangling the cord on my earbuds every time. (unfortunately, my daughter loved them too and is not using them full time…so hopefully I get some new ones this year…hint hint)
- Does she love to do her hair when she goes out? Then this professional curling iron would make her day. The high heat settings will help her keep the curl in her hair all night long.
Gift Ideas For Stay At Home Moms Who Love To Cook
I love to cook, and as a stay at home mom I do it often. So, gifts that I can use in the kitchen to help me prepare great meals faster and easier are always welcome. Here are some great gift ideas for stay at home moms who love to cook.
- One of the best gifts is this electric knife sharperner. There is nothing better than chopping vegetables with a really sharp knife if you want to finish fast.
- And there is no kitchen that will ever be complete without a Stand Mixer. I got this one in blue a few years ago and it has made it so much easier to make all my baked goods. Especially my husband’s favorite carrot cheesecake.
- This Air Fryer is going to be the new addition to my kitchen this year. I have been dreaming about making some really good fried chicken, that is a whole lot healthier than deep frying. And it turns out that the new air fryers can do so much more than just air fry.
- Any home cook knows that the better the ingredients you use, the better your meals will turn out. That is why I love using this authentic greek olive oil. Not only does it lend excellent flavor to all of my dishes, but they are also really high in polyphenol content (the good stuff that fights free radicals in your body) which makes it super healthy for me and my family.
Pampering Products Make Great Stay At Home Mom Gift Ideas
Any item that helps a stay at home mom pamper herself is a great gift. Pampering can include things she can do at home or services she can use at a spa or nail salon.
- Jade rollers are such an easy way for any stay at home mom to help rejuvenate her tired skin and get rid of any puffiness or under eye baggage. This one is my favorite.
- A silk pillowcase can help prevent wrinkles and also help keep hair from becoming a tangled mess at night. So this silk pillowcase can help any stay at home mom look and feel better about her appearance on those busy mornings.
- These shower steamers can help mom relax when she gets around to taking a quick shower. They dissolve in the water and create a relaxing aroma using herbs that are embedded in the tablets.
- And if you can’t get her a day at the spa, then why not bring the spa to her. This spa gift set will help any stay at home mom relax for a few hours. Just make sure you take the kids for her. 😉
Find The Right Gift For A Stay At Home Mom
Overall, most stay at home mom just want a little time to themselves, want to have things made just a little easier for them, or have some time to relax. So don’t overthink it. As long as it is from the heart, she will love it.
Related Post: 33 Things Moms Really Want Every Day Of The Year
Happy Mom Day!
As a stay at home mom myself, I have found ways to keep myself sane and organized while loving what I do …be home with my kids! After 14 years of being home, I realized other moms may benefit from some of the tips and tricks I have learned over the years. Join me to learn ways to manage your home and life as a stay at home mom so you can make time to enjoy the best part…family. Things I love…feeling motivated, Harry Potter, being outside, and digging deeper into my life and my family’s life in order to make it better. I have a Degree in Biology and am also a freelance writer.